Our 2018 Christmas Market is right around the corner! Save the date:
Date: 1st December 2018
Venue: Rhys Jones Community Centre, 3 Langley Close, Croxteth Park, Liverpool L12 0NB
Admission: £1 on the gate
All monies raised go towards putting on a range of free activities for children and young people in the local area throughout the coming year in 2019.
Christmas Market at Rhys Jones Community Centre
This year we have lots of lovely stalls bursting with gorgeous creations for you to start your Christmas shopping off with a bang! Here’s a taster:
- James Sheffield – Squishies, velvet art, bag charms and sweets.
- Sheila Kelly – Santas Kisses, Christmas Treat Boxes and Gift Sets. Like Sweets and Treats on Facebook for a taster!
- Gordon Hurst Big Bog Brewing Company – great Gin and Vodka gifts for you all. How amazing does that sound? Yes, you’ll be dragging us away from that stall 😀 Give them a like over on Facebook
- Gemma Cottrell – Cakes in a Jar anyone?! Oh and Elves 😀 Like Cakes by Gemz on Facebook for a cheeky peak!
- Kim Doran – aka Kim’s Occasions will be here with her popcorn stall.
- Evelyn Powell – Cards, photo frames, home decor, Christmas ornaments
- Rachel Easdale – Body Shop. You can join her Facebook Group to keep up with special offers.
- Hazel Clisham – Glitzy Fox fab personalised gifts. Take a peak on Facebook or Instagram.
- Stephanie Gibson – Usborne Books. Books make amazing gifts. Like Dragon Tales on Facebook.
- Angela Jones – Sew Rosie Autumn, handmade skirts and bows for girls and Christmas cushions, stockings & sacks. Take a peak over on Instagram.
- Annie Smith – Pinky’s Bakes and Cakes. This lady has gorgeous cupcakes! Check them out on Facebook 😀
- Jane – Tropic Skincare products. Ethical and environmentally friendly products and great for the skin and body. Check out Jane’s website.
- Joanne Sime – Frame of Mine bespoke frames for all occasions, check her amazing creations over on Facebook
- Linda – Charisma Crafts, gorgeous handcrafted decorations and more. Take a peek on Facebook.
- Jenny Williams – Jenny’s Fragrance and Beauty, presenting the fabulous FM fragrances. Check out Jenny’s Facebook group.
- Jake – Crepe stall, our Jake is multi-talented! Just in case you get nibblish, Jake will be here with his crepes.
- Our very own Sharon – Pitter Patter Tiny Feet handcrafted knitted and crochet babies & kids clothes and toys. Pop over and like on Facebook too.
- Rhys Jones Community Centre – Chocolate & gifts made by our supporters and Girl’s Club.
Meet Father Christmas
Santa will be in his Grotto with a little difference this year! The good man himself will be doing a storytelling session or two. The kids can meet Father Christmas and chat about what they would like if they have been good.
What a lovely fun experience for the kids and little ones to start off the Christmas countdown in December to the Big Day on the 25th!
Jingle All The Way!
The fabulous DJ Jay will be banging out the festive music to keep our Happy Feet tapping and us dancing (and no doubt singing) all afternoon.
We’ll be there with our tombola, raffle prizes and of course, the kitchen will be open selling refreshments. It’s going to be an amazing afternoon for all the family!
Doors open at 12 pm, Saturday 1st December. See you there!