Volunteer for us
As a volunteer-led community interest company, we know and appreciate how important volunteers are to our Centre and the local community. Without the help of our incredible volunteers, we simply cannot offer a broad range of services and events at the Rhys Jones Community Centre.
Whether you want to
- get directly involved inspiring young people in the Centre,
- keep our building and grounds maintained and “spick and span”,
- help with administration,
- help raise awareness and fundraising…
…there is a role for everyone!
When you volunteer for us – whether it is a couple of hours per month, seasonal at our peak times or regular weekly times – you will make a difference to the community of Croxteth Park and beyond!
What do we look for in a volunteer?
If you have the desire to:
- make a positive change in your local community,
- share your skills,
- support local people
- be a positive role-model
and hold our core values close to your heart…
Then we’d LOVE to hear from you.
Our core values:
- To build enterprise and skills in our community
- To inspire change and support those aspiring to change, both personally and as a community
- To raise aspirations and encourage our young people to be the best they can be
- To improve health and wellbeing throughout our community
In return you’ll:
- gain new skills,
- make new friends,
- boost your CV with experience,
- receive volunteer’s expenses,
- feel AMAZING knowing you’re helping your local community!
Volunteering at RJCC
We’re really lucky at Rhys Jones Community Centre to have some amazing young volunteers. A special thank you has to go to 3 young people who help out at sessions we run by:
- setting up activities
- giving out snacks and drinks
- cleaning away
But most of all, they have fun and create fun with their peers.
Thank you, Jess Earl, James McBride, and Katie Weston!